An existing 63,000 sf big box building was purchased by the City of Westland for their new City Hall. The building was remodeled to accommodate city offices, work and meeting areas, and community spaces.
Building features include:
- Complete interior buildout with city office spaces, administration work areas, council chambers, meeting rooms, community rooms, lunchroom, security and tech rooms, green broadcast room, and restrooms
- New enhanced entrance
- New HVAC system and electrical system
- Exterior updates with new outdoor public plaza area and site/parking improvements
- 2015 Community Excellence Award for Strength in Structure by the Michigan Municipal League
- 2016 American Public Works Association (APWA) Project of the Year – Structures