Renovations to Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church occurred in two phases.
- Phase I (2008) renovation and addition projects:
- New administration offices, meeting rooms, chapel area, and classrooms for religious education
- Phase II (2013 – 2014) project features:
- Remodel of church sanctuary, entrance and gathering area, and church support spaces
- Design elements included new pews, new flooring, new altar area, enhanced entrance and gathering space, upgraded lighting, sound and HVAC systems
- High-end finishes and oak paneling throughout the sanctuary and entrance area