The new University of Detroit Mercy Law Clinic Center is located in the remodeled Detroit Fire Department #2 Firehouse, originally built in 1909 at 585 Larned, Detroit.
- Major project components include comprehensive interior renovations, new windows, exterior renovations, and system upgrades for the historic two-story building.
- Serves as headquarters for the school’s law clinical program that provides pro bono legal services to those in need.
- Earned a LEED Silver Certification. It was also selected by CAM Magazine as a special project featured in the October 2013 Special Issue.
Project value: $1 million.